Welcome to the Fairview-Union Water System Community! We have several different options for water service to meet your needs. Please contact our office with any questions.
For Homeowners of Residential Property:
- If there is an existing meter on the property, you just need to fill out a "Home Owner Existing Meter Application" (see below) and pay a $50 non-refundable Membership Fee.
- If you need a new meter installed on a residential property, there is a $750 installation fee plus a $50 non-refundable Membership Fee. You will need to fill out the "New Meter Service Application" below.
For Renters of Residential Property:
- Renters will need to complete a "Renter's Application" and pay a $100 deposit prior to starting water service. The $100 deposit will be refunded, less the amount of the final bill, when the renter moves out.
For Owners of Commercial Property:
- If there is an existing meter on the property, you need to fill out a "Commercial Meter Application" and pay a $100 non-refundable Membership Fee. There is also a $100 commercial meter deposit that can be refunded, less the amount of the final bill, at the end of the service agreement.
- If there is not an existing meter on the commercial property, please contact our office for more information.